• Report: #202440

• Reported By:BROOKLYN New York
LEANLIFE, BURNFAT2, ECURVES
2000 EAST FRANCIS ST ONTARIO, Other Canada

LEANLIFE, BURNFAT2, ECURVES ripoff ONTARIO Canada

While completing a survey online, I accepted a 7-Day trial offer of LeanLife pills and authorized payment of $6.95 only for shipping and handling. I received the product one month later in a brown envelope with no return address and no invoice in the package. I went online and emailed a request for cancellation.

Since then, I have been charged $99.90 for LEANLIFE, then $28.97 the next month for ECURVES, and again $99.90 the month after that for BURNFAT2. Repeated phone calls to the number listed on my credit card yielded no positive results, only the news that LEANLIFE, ECURVES & BURNFAT2 were in fact the same fraudulent organization. I returned the packages I received unopened to the address listed on the packages via certified mail, and was finally able to cancell my alleged membership by phone. But I am still awaiting refund for the unauthorized charges to my credit card.

I hope to hear news of a class action suit against this organization which has several other aliases. Although the state listed next to the phone numbers on my credit card bill is Utah, it appears that the company operates out of Ontario, Canada. I do not know if this allows them more leeway to rob people in this manner. In any case, my next step is submitting a report to the FBI for appropriate action.

REGINE
BROOKLYN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANLIFE-BURNFAT2-ECURVES/ONTARIO-Other-91761/LEANLIFE-BURNFAT2-ECURVES-ripoff-ONTARIO-Canada-202440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANLIFE, BURNFAT2, ECURVES