Complaint Review: LEANRX And DREAM SMILE

• Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:Hubbard Oregon
LEANRX And DREAM SMILE
LEANRX.NET Internet U.S.A.

LEANRX And DREAM SMILE Dream Smile unauthorized 14.95 charge & LEANRX 74.95 unauthorized charge to my checking account Does Not Appear Internet

On December 15 a charge of $14.95 from a company called Dream Smile. I had never heard of this company. I called the number on my statement and got an automated answering machine asking me to enter the credit card number that was used. I was not that stupid to confirm any information. Finally after calling several times I hung on for awhile and was given an email address I could write to if I didn't want to enter my credit card number. I emailed this address every way possible and they all came back undeliverable.

On January 11, 2007 a charge of $74.95 appeared on my account from a company called LEANRX.NET. I had no idea who this was. My daughter was with me and entered LEANRX.NET into her search engine and that's where I found out that a company I had purchased Hoodia from a year ago was charging my account again unauthorized.

How this company is allowed to get away with this is beyond me and to make matters worse I have to wait 5-10 for my bank to credit my account while they investigate. In fact, it could take up to 45 days. Now I am not a wealthy person, I am in a wheelchair and on disability and my husband is a teacher so our income is limited and $100 is a lot of money to come out of your account when you didn't budget for it.

How can we put a stop to this fraud and why isn't the government going after this company? I want my money back and I want this company to pay for their fraudulent practices!

Kathy
Hubbard, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANRX-And-DREAM-SMILE/internet/LEANRX-And-DREAM-SMILE-Dream-Smile-unauthorized-1495-charge-LEANRX-7495-unauthorized-c-230311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANRX And DREAM SMILE