Complaint Review: LEANRX.NET ,BURNFATHOODIA ,NOVAPOINTE

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:Grandview Missouri
LEANRX.NET ,BURNFATHOODIA ,NOVAPOINTE
2060 FRANCIS STREET ONTARIO, California U.S.A.

LEANRX.NET , BURNFATHOODIA ,NOVAPOINTE fradulent charges ONTARIO California

In June 2006 I was charged $99.90 for diet pils by leanrx.net. I called my bank and was able to get these fradulent charges removed. My bank was able to contact the company and cancell the charges. Issue resolved, or so I thought...

On 1/2/2007 I was charged 74.95 from leanrx.net for merchandise never received nor wanted. I called the 800# that was on my online bank statement to try to talk to someone, but the automated system asked for my credit card number. I did not enter my number, then it refered me to leanrx.net's customer service e-mail address: cs@leanrx.net.

I have called my bank this time to try to dispute the fradulent charges made by leanrx.net only to be told that I would have to resolve the dispute with the vendor, there was nothing else that could be done. At which point I contacted my lawyer to see if there was anything else that could be done. They said that letters would be sent out to the address of leanrx.net(NovaPoint) to cease and assist for harrassment.

Andrew or Stephanie
Grandview, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANRXNET-BURNFATHOODIA-NOVAPOINTE/ONTARIO-California/LEANRXNET-BURNFATHOODIA-NOVAPOINTE-fradulent-charges-ONTARIO-California-228933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANRX.NET ,BURNFATHOODIA ,NOVAPOINTE