Complaint Review: LEANRX.NET

• Submitted: Sun, January 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 21, 2007

• Reported By:Litchfield Illinois
LEANRX.NET
LEANRX.NET , Nevada U.S.A.

LEANRX.NET visa debit card ripoff Does Nevada

I too, with all of you have been ripped off by LEANRX.Net. I checked out my bank statement two days ago, noticed the two charges from Leanrx.net on it on the same days as everyone else on here, I then checked out my December statement there was a charge on it from Dream Smile, on the same date and amont we all were hit on. I do hope that they can be stopped. I went to the bank they told me to call the phone number on the statement,I also closed out my account. I called the number...no answer, I then got on the website.. glad I am not the only one, and I hope together we all can stop them. I also filled a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime... the website is... ic3.gov/complaint.com.

Tomorrow I am going back to the bank to file a Federal Regulation E. report and then the police department. I want to help to stop whoever is doing this to all of us. I'm starting to get to scared to touch the internet or to open up another account at the bank.

Donna
Litchfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2007 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANRXNET/Nevada/LEANRXNET-visa-debit-card-ripoff-Does-Nevada-231802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANRX.NET