Complaint Review: LEANRX.NET

• Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:WASHINGTON District of Columbia
LEANRX.NET
800-304-8447 Internet U.S.A.

LEANRX.NET I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS COMPANY WAS ABLE TO CHARGE $74.95 ON MY MASTERCARD ON 12-30-06. Internet

I verify my credit card account regularly. After returning home from a holiday vacation I was perplexed to find another unauthorized charge of $74.95 on December 30, 2006 by leanrx.net. I could not remember the company name or ordering anything for that date. I immediately googled the name and was fortunate to see Rip-off Report exposing the same company for the same amount they attempted to charge me. I immediately contacted my card holder and requested the frudulent charge be cancelled. Thanks Rip-off Report.

Don
WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANRXNET/internet/LEANRXNET-I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-HOW-THIS-COMPANY-WAS-ABLE-TO-CHARGE-7495-ON-MY-MASTERCARD-ON-1-228450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANRX.NET