Complaint Review: LEANSPA

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Harold — ANTIOCH California United States of America

LEANSPA they took 80.00 and did not refund my money. This happened 4/27/2011, Internet

I had returned weight loss pills to leanspa back in April of 2011. I called numerous times to the customer service department and got the run around of when I would get my refund back. To this very day, almost 1 year they still have my money and I am outraged. How do I get my money back from this crooked company? When this bgan I was able to talk to people and they would say " we have had a large amount of returns and your refund will be delayed a couple of weeks". Well weeks turned into months and now almost a year and still no refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEANSPA/internet/LEANSPA-they-took-8000-and-did-not-refund-my-money-This-happened-4272011-Internet-853729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEANSPA