Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GR LEASE

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
LEASE FINANCE GR LEASE
UNK Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

LEASE FINANCE GROUP LEASE That name turned up on my bank statement -$70.00 Mesa Arizona

I googled the name: "LEASE FINANCE GR LEASE" because I found it on my bank statement. If this is the company that I've leased my POS (point of sale) machine from, the amount is WAY off. I have a contract that states other wise. ALSO, to answer the question as to what you can do when you get ripped off, contact the Attorney General. Be sure to collect all of your paper work as well as all of thew complaints that you can find about this company. I hope this helps.

Kathy
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GR-LEASE/Mesa-Arizona-85202/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LEASE-That-name-turned-up-on-my-bank-statement-7000-Mesa-Arizona-316285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GR LEASE