Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:CHARLOTTE North Carolina
LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC
233 NORTH MICHIGAN AVE SUITE 1800 CHICAGO, Illinois U.S.A.

LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC FRAUD, COERCION, HARRASSMENT CHICAGO Illinois

*Consumer Comment: My credit has been hurt too!

*Consumer Suggestion: Negitive report on my credit

*Consumer Suggestion: Negitive report on my credit

*Author of original report: NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEM NEW YORK, NY

I have the misfortune of once again, having to explain my interaction with Jerry Harris of EVO Merchants and Lease Finance Group.

I must FIRMLY state, by COERCION that Mr. Harris with EVO and Lease Finance Group misre-presented the product and the terms of the arrangement for credit card equipment.

Mr.Harris, stated ?this was not a contract service?. This is on a month to month basis and no credit check would be run. If, I was dissatisfied after 3 months, he would return and pickup the equipment.

I told Mr. Harris, I was busy at the moment, and would consider his program later. He explained, it would only take a moment to sign up and I could always cancel later.
He presented several documents and asked me to simply initial and sign my name. He held the documents in such a way I could only see where to sign. I could not see the full pages. I ask him to leave a copy of the documents I signed. He stated he was late for his next appointment, but a copy of the documents would be sent to me via primary U.S. mail. I never received them.
I tried to contact Mr. Harris after having the equipment 2 months. I was unable to reach him after an addition 4 months.

I finally spoke to John Carter, owner of EVO and attempted to cancel my service and re-
trieval the used equipment. Mr.Carter requested a letter of cancellation, which I e-mailed the same day.
Neither Mr. Carter nor Mr. Harris, have responded to my numerous calls, faxes, e-mails or primary mail. These gentlemen, even refused my certified mail. They did however, begin to draft my checking account immediately. I had to close my checking account, because of the unauthorized drafts.
In april 2006 I started getting harassing calls from Lease Finance Group, to the tune of 12 per day we file a complaint to STATE OF ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL file# 2006-CONSC-00153959 the call stop in JULY 2006 now they are causing me financial injury, Lease Finance Group made numerous inquires, on my credit. They have placed a charge off on my credit report(s) for the $2196.00.(see en-closure)

This is fraud and outright thievery. Companies such as these should be closed. They are no better than Enron or Halliburton.

FRAUD it is and FRAUD it will remain!

Charles
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC/CHICAGO-Illinois-60601/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-FRAUD-COERCION-HARRASSMENT-CHICAGO-Illinois-235759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC

My credit has been hurt too!

AUTHOR: Chg_2 - (U.S.A.)

I signed a contract with Retriever Payment Systems for my boss's company to use credit card equipment in his 3 clothing stores. The salesman told me I could sign my name instead of the boss's name, with no harm. I did, and now that my boss has returned the equipment due to disputes with Retriever, Lease Finance Group began harassing me for non-payment of my bosses lease. Now, they have marked my credit with 3 bad accounts at over $4700 each! I am trying to get a mortgage approval to build a new home and cannot get it due to my credit score of 601! I feel your pain. If you find a way to resolve this, please let me know!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Negitive report on my credit

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

They have done the same thing to me...they have reported negitive info on my report as well. I set up an account with them and they said they sent me the card reading machine, but I never received it. They now claim that I owe them over $900.

Anyone know what I can do to get it removed?

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Negitive report on my credit

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Anyone know what I can do to get it removed?

NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEM NEW YORK, NY

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

THEY HAVE REPORT NEGATIVE INFORMATION TO MY CREDIT REPORT TO CAUSE FINANCIAL INJURY.