Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC

• Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: Becky — Anniston Alabama United States of America
LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC
233 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 1800 CHICAGO, Illinois United States of America

LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC SCAM ARTISTS, AFTER 4 YEARS OF PAYMENTS, AND A WRITTEN REQUEST TO CANCEL LEASE, NO AVAIL CHICAGO, Illinois

I was scammed by this company. When I first signed the lease, I was lied to. I was told it was a 2 year lease, and at the end of 2 yrs. I would own the equipment. Turns out at the end of 2 years I found out after they kept taking more and more out of my bank account, kept adding additional bogus fees, like document fee, minimum charge fees. All kinds of things to increase the bill. I was in fact, paying for 4 years. Then at the end of 4 years I did a written cancellation letter.I thought I owned the machine then, but I didn't they said.  I went to the bank and stopped the automatic debit. The lease company got mad. They then said I still owe them $77.00. I now owe according to them 310.00. It continues to grow. They say its because I still have the machine, so I asked for the address to send it back to them, and they won't give me the address until I pay this bogus bill! So the so called "bill" grows. I finally got online and found an address of where I hope is the right place to send it back. Hopefully this report will save some small business from being another victim of these people. Many business's in Anniston were ripped off by this company. They now deny that the guy worked for them, Southern Star leased me the machine. He had to work for them! It's ludicrous! He filled out the automatic draft agreement for them, did all their paperwork, all the lying, everything. Be careful what you sign!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC/CHICAGO-Illinois-60601/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-SCAM-ARTISTS-AFTER-4-YEARS-OF-PAYMENTS-877126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC