Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: Hangovers — Colonial Heights, Virginia United States of America
LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC
233 N MICHIGAN AVE SUITE 1800 CHICAGO IL 60601 chicago, Illinois United States of America

LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC LEASE FINANCE GROUP . CREDIT PROSESING COMPANY 1 866 781 0440 THIS COMPANY IS SCAM COMPLAIN ILINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL chicago, Illinois

*Author of original report: LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC BIG SCAM

*Consumer Comment: He got me too!

*Consumer Comment: He got me too!

*Consumer Comment: questions

I got big Scam by LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC Credit card prosesing I pursued ByLease finance rep in Virginia. His Name is Michael Berry who scam on me all The paperwork .He never told me machine lease $49.99 +60 months lease I cancel the lease and returned equipment  after one month, I got the shipping comformation paperwork.They still denying NOT to reiceived the machine.It has been 2 years, I went thru a couple of years harrassment  all my personal life and business from this company. They call collection agency, also my credit score is mess up .Company so rude They DO NOT CARE .They use my social securiyt number illegally.Also I have being fight myself 2 years no result.They got lawyer in Newyork JOSEHP SUSSMAN  I have a courtday may 17/ 2011 I went newyork court I counterclaim agains the Company . But This is all streess my life 2 years.I seen tons of complain about this company, Anyone can give me advise what to do thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC/chicago-Illinois-60601/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-CREDIT-PROSESING-COMPANY-1-866-781-0440-THI-710682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC

LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC BIG SCAM

AUTHOR: Hangovers - (United States of America)

If you want to file complain against Mike Berry I go with you to file complain.Let me know as soon as possible  when you are ready

He got me too!

AUTHOR: Subman - (USA)

Mike Berrey got me too.  He changed the terms and price of my lease without me knowing.  I have proof and we will see each other in court very soon.  If you want to file a suit with me leave a message on this site.  Fraud is wrong!  LFG/Summit has done this to thousands of people.  Just look at the complaints.  Most were done in the same way!

He got me too!

AUTHOR: Subman - (USA)

questions

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Did you sign a 60 month lease? What did they do with your social security number that was illegal?