Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC

• Reported By: edwardhoustontx — houston Texas United States of America
LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC
65 East Wacker Place chicago, Illinois United States of America

LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC THE BIGGEST SCAMMMM! chicago, Illinois

I signed up with them in 2005 but realized quickly that it was a scam so I tried to cancel but to no avail
I was trapped in the contract so I stop paying then they started harassing me, then they started taking random amounts of money out of my account than I closed that acct then they went back to harassing me  I stop picking up the phone now they are suing me according to my credit report.
I was checking on line and there is a law suit against them I want in on that! I'm a small business owner who was starting out when they tried to screw me I didn't know any better, but now it is time to fight BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC/chicago-Illinois-60601/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-THE-BIGGEST-SCAMMMM-chicago-Illinois-911784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC