Complaint Review: LEASE FINANCE GROUP

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Will — Westerville Ohio
LEASE FINANCE GROUP
65 EAST WACKER PL, STE 510 CHICAGO, Illinois USA

LEASE FINANCE GROUP AKA PAYMENT SYSTEMS LEASE FINANCE GROUP IS A FRAUD CHICAGO Illinois

On February 2, 2014 Matt Heller walked into my salon to introduce his Merchant Service, Payment Systems LLC. From Matt’s introduction, his company would process all credit cards with %1 and %0 for all debits. Also, there is no hidden fee whatsoever. I have agreed to sign the contract with Payment Systems LLC. Matt told me he will return the next day to give me a copy of the contract. I have waited and he has never returned.

Many days later, I called Matt and he promised to send me the contract. I have again waited and nothing happened. I called his manager Geoff Humboldt, and Geoff sent me the written contract.

I have also received a letter with the NON-CANCELLABLE LEASE from LEASE FINANCE GROUP LLC(LFG). The NON-CANCELLABLE LEASE that I received from LFG has different BASE MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENT and MINIMUM LEASE TERM compared to those from NON-CANCELLABLE LEASE that I received from Geoff Humboldt(even though this is the same contract that Matt has my signature on it). This proved that at the time sale agent Matt Heller asked for my signature, he had not yet filled out and not revealed those numbers in order to get away with my signature on the contract without explaining in details. After Matt Heller return to his hotel room, he then faxed one copy to LEASE FINANCE GROUP and he kept the original copy. LEASE FINANCE GROUP and MATT HELLER then filled out the numbers on the contract. That was the reason why the BASE MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENT and MINIMUM LEASE TERM were filled with different numbers and the numbers were unmatched on both copies.

In the same manner, Matt Heller had gotten away with my signature on the DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT from AMERICORP LEASING, LLC.

Matt Heller had done a fraudulent act with Geoff Humboldt’s approval against my business. They tried to benefit by tying us to the 4 year contract with $129/month whereas the price for the terminal is about $250. This is clearly a rip-off scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP/CHICAGO-Illinois-60601/LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-AKA-PAYMENT-SYSTEMS-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-IS-A-FRAUD-CHICAGO-Illinois-1136161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEASE FINANCE GROUP