Complaint Review: LED Christmas lighting

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Chris — Salt Lake City Utah
LED Christmas lighting
Internet USA

LED Christmas lighting Tri north lighting, led neon light Incomplete processing, slow processing, shipped late, received late, poor contact, and rude customer service. Internet

Incompetent warehouse. I ordered my items within plenty of time to arrive, a weeks worth of proccessing and another week for shipping. My order wasn't processed or shipped for two weeks and two days! They then shipped it with 2 day shipping, arriving on the 3rd day.

Incompetent customer service. My first 3 emails weren't replied to, "has it shipped yet?", "I need it in 3 Days!", and "I see that you sent it but i was just sending a cancelation".  When I received my order 4 days after I needed it, I sent another, 4th, email informing them that it wasn't complete, only receiving 6 out of 8 Items even though the emailed order invoice stated a complete packing slip. They were unsympathetic and rude with a curt reply, finally a reply nonetheless. Informing me they "refunded the unshipped items" with no receipt, and I "can pay for the items to be returned"!

I am not satisfied with such poor service as a whole! And from every department I had to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Christmas-lighting/internet/LED-Christmas-lighting-Tri-north-lighting-led-neon-light-Incomplete-processing-slow-pro-1137194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Christmas lighting