Complaint Review: LED OUTFITTERS

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By: Dina — Jackson New Jersey United States of America
LED OUTFITTERS
14 Bond St. #301 Great Neck, New York United States of America

LED OUTFITTERS Will not return money for product that was returned Great Neck, New York

I purchased a set of under cover vizor lights for my vehicle on 8/5/11. When I received them I relized I had ordered the wrong size. I tried calling several times to let them know that I will be sending back the lights and will be reordering the correct size but have only reached an answering machine in which I left several messages.

I returned the lights on 8/13/11 to the address on the box and called about a week later to find out if they received the lights back. Finally spoke with a gentleman who said that I returned the lights to the wrong address and when I told him the address he said he would pick them up at the post office, which was the address on the package.

I have since been calling several times a week and either getting voicemail or him hanging up on me as well as I have emailed him several times with no response. I have now contacted the post office and they are looking into the package to see if it has been picked up because they say if it is there for more than 4 days it is returned to the sender. I have not received the package so they are trying to figure out if he did pick it up and is just not returning my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2011 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-OUTFITTERS/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/LED-OUTFITTERS-Will-not-return-money-for-product-that-was-returned-Great-Neck-New-York-775113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED OUTFITTERS