Complaint Review: LED OUTFITTERS

• Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: debbie — binghamton New York United States of America
Great neck, New York United States of America

LED OUTFITTERS SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!! Great neck , New York

I have read his rebuttals on here so many time, Just call me and I will take care of it. What a lie! on Monday October 25th I called him after calling him for MONTHS to get my money back, He took the last 4 digits of my credit card number and said it would be on there in 24 hours, after waiting 2 days I called him back and asked if he had done it he said no and hung up, Called him again today he hung on me twice. Is this really how you run a company defrauding people who serve their communities? I have recorded every call made to him. I have been in contact with the Police in Nassua County, I think it's time to go to court and get back the money for the purchase, loss wages and pain and suffering. Anyone who would like to do the same please contact me. The more cases against this rip off the better picture the courts will have about who this guy is and how he rips off the people who give their lives to serving their community. I have all the video and audio recordings but this site will not allow me to upload them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-OUTFITTERS/Great-neck-New-York-/LED-OUTFITTERS-SCAM-ARTIST-Great-neck-New-York-656195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED OUTFITTERS