Complaint Review: LED OUTFITTERS

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: deifan — Michigan United States of America
LED OUTFITTERS
Internet, New York United States of America

LED OUTFITTERS www.ledoutfitters.com Lightbars are Junk and NOT 5 years of Warranty. Company is crooked and unprofessional. Internet, New York

I purchase a 48" Saber LED lightbar back in May 2011. In June 2011, I had problems with the switch box and tried to call the company and guess what? You got it, nobody answered any of the prompts, so I left a message and still no call back. I have since called numerous times and still nothing. I have sent several messages thru their website and STILL nothing.  Since then I have noticed moisture in the LED's, and now the lights come on when ever they want to, even without turning the switch on. Have to say it is just JUNK and unrepairable. I have filed a complaint with the BBB in New York.

I have since purchased a lightbar from a local agent that will guarantee me 5 years of warranty and installation warranty.

I have learned my lesson to check out people before I buy from them.  I am hoping that from what I have read, the Class Action Lawsuit will come through.

Please do not buy from this guy, he is a joke, rat, and sure as hell is not a business person if he treats customers this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-OUTFITTERS/Internet-New-York-/LED-OUTFITTERS-wwwledoutfitterscom-Lightbars-are-Junk-and-NOT-5-years-of-Warranty-Compa-813098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED OUTFITTERS