Complaint Review: LED OUTFITTERS

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Reachlm — Cypress California United States of America

LED OUTFITTERS Charged Credit Card Twice after I canceled my order!!! Internet

TO All that wish to hear my story....This is the email I had to send to LED OUTFITTERS and my Credit Card Company.

The email below went out right after I tried to cancel my order over the phone.... Rick is a total liar and will try to steal from you. Also the email went to an Eric Johnson the alleged founder and CEO. I never got a call nor email to assist with this issue.

I would like to cancel this order completely. I spoke with Rick and he gave me the following shipping number: 1Z69V6X14240595577 and said that the shipper was UPS. I attempted to track this order already and got no results. The customer service thus far has been less than professional and sketchy at best. I have attempted to contact Rick to resolve this issue on numerous occasions.

Further more after attempting to cancel I called my credit card company in which my card was never charged until after I called LED Outfitters. My credit card company stated that there was a pending charge for the full amount. I find it quite interesting that over a week has gone by after receiving the below email and no product has arrived and my card is just now being charged after I asked to cancel. This has been a terrible experience and i can assure that the transaction is not authorized and will be challenged by me once it goes through.

Moral of the story...DO NOT USE THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-OUTFITTERS/internet/LED-OUTFITTERS-Charged-Credit-Card-Twice-after-I-canceled-my-order-Internet-976791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED OUTFITTERS