Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• Reported By: Unhappy — Hawthorne New Jersey United States of America
LED Outfitters
14 Bond Street Great Neck, New York United States of America

LED Outfitters BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER!!!!!! Great Neck, New York

I am an EMT.  I ordered a blue light for my vehicle from LED Outfitters.  When I received my order it was missing the brackets, suction cups and looked liked it had been used.  Not to mention there was a small plastic piece broken off.  I called and got their voicemail.  I left several messages and finally got a hold of someone after almost a week!  They were extremely rude and told me to send it back and they would send me a new one.  They said just put return to sender and they would pay shipping.  Well since I wanted to make sure they received it I sent it back using UPS.  I received a call from Steve asking what was wrong and he said he was sending a new one out.  I just received it yesterday opened the box which was the same box i had sent it back in and it was the same one I had sent back with the additonal missing parts.  Not only was it the same unit but it was broken!!!!!  I just called there and the call was picked up by a man named Mike who was not only extremely rude but hung up on me. [continued below]....
.....  When i called back and asked for him again he got on the phone and just said "bye".  When i had first called he had no interest in hearing what I was saying, put me on hold, and ignored me.  I will never order from here again, their customer service is the worst and they are ripping off people who help other people.  This is an outrage.  Do not buy from here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Outfitters/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/LED-Outfitters-BIGGEST-RIPOFF-EVER-Great-Neck-New-York-924196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Outfitters