• Report: #720468

Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By: Gp — florence Arizona U.S.A.
LED Outfitters
Internet, New York United States of America

LED Outfitters Rated F by the BBB Internet, New York

I was looking for an LED lightbar and saw one on their website for a screaming deal of a price. (over 50% off) This was red flaf #1.  If a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Red flag #2,  Then I did a goggle search for the company name and saw several hits for them at places like this.

Red flag #3.  I looked up LED Outfitters on the BBB website.  They have an F rating with 115 unanswered complaints.

Even still, I called the company and was less than impressed by the level of professionalism in which they answered the phone.  I told the punk who answered the phone (Mike as I later learned) I was interested in a lightbar but I was worried about all the complaints I was reading.
Mike informed me that all the complaints here on ripoff report are just one person.  When asked about the BBB file, he said that he never responds to them.

When I told him that I just didn't feel comfortable with his business, he told me to go f*ck myself and then hungup on me!!

BUYER BEWARE !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Outfitters/Internet-New-York-/LED-Outfitters-Rated-F-by-the-BBB-Internet-New-York-720468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Outfitters