Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Portage Michigan United States of America
LED Outfitters
25 Hempstead Gardens Drive West Hempstead, New York United States of America

LED Outfitters Steven Defective product, lies and out and out bull sh-t West Hempstead, New York

I bought a 60" Saber TIR light bar in good faith because it looked like a nice unit and a good deal and they said they had a three year warrantee, then the nightmare started. They took my money and sent the light bar. I installed it and the first night the bar stated lighting up by itself. Then random lights would glow at will.

I call LED Outfitters and got no answer so I e-mailed them several times with no response. I check my install but it was corrcet. Then the light started going dim while using it. So I started calling every day and emailing with no response. I then told them I would go public with the issue. They then emailed me back and sent me a return number and asked me to call Steven. I called them and did get a person that said he was steve on the phone and he said he would take care of it and they were sorry for all the problems.

I sent the light bar to them via UPS at my cost with a tracking number and they got the light bar and a Moore signed for it. Several weeks went by and I heard nothing and of course again they will not answer their phone or return calls. I have asked for them to repair, replace or refund my money, their choice but as of 6 Dec 2012 I have heard nothing back and do not have a refund.

This company has a slick website,  good looking products and state a great warrantee, but they will rip you off and not give a second thought about doing it so beware and stir clear of them. I have been trying to resolve this for a year plus now with no resolution in site. Thank you for your time,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Outfitters/West-Hempstead-New-York-11552/LED-Outfitters-Steven-Defective-product-lies-and-out-and-out-bull-sh-t-West-Hempstead-Ne-978484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Outfitters