Complaint Review: LEDHydroponics.co.uk

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Slough Other United States of America
LEDHydroponics.co.uk
26 kingsley path Internet United States of America

LEDHydroponics.co.uk Muddy LEDHydroponics Threatened to Turn Me in to the Police! Internet

I contacted LEDHydroponics in June, 2012 to purchase a Hydro Grow Penetrator 126X-PRO they had featured on their website.  The person answering the phone "Muddy" or Ramananthan Mathiaparanam, ensured me the lights were genuine Hydro Grow and that he had got a special price on them from the manufacturer.

I waited a week and finally my product arrived, however it was missing the Hydro Grow logos he shows on his site, and the light was incredibly noisy!  Way noisier than the 126X-PRO I bought from Hydro Grow in the US.  I then emailed Hydro Grow to ask about my light, and they told me it was a counterfeit!  They then told me that Muddy is a known scammer in the UK who has done this to not only myself, but others!  I couldn't believe it.

I called Muddy and told him I wanted a refund on my order immediately, as he had not sold me a genuine Hydro Grow product as he claimed. [continued below]....
.....  He began making up excuses and telling me I was wrong and Hydro Grow was lying, so I threatened to turn him in to the UK Trading Standards Institute as Hydro Grow had advised me to do.  When I mentioned this Muddy told me "I will report your address and that you are growing marijuana to the police if you report me".  I could not believe this!  The guy SCAMS me by selling me a counterfeit light and then threatens to turn me into the police for calling him out on it!

I URGE all UK buyers to refrain from doing business with this individual.  He is dishonest, a cheat, and will stab his own customers in the back after stealing their money with false assurances.  I have refrained from posting my name due to the threats from Quantum LED and Ramananthan Mathiaparanam, aka MUDDY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEDHydroponicscouk/internet/LEDHydroponicscouk-Muddy-LEDHydroponics-Threatened-to-Turn-Me-in-to-the-Police-Intern-913308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEDHydroponics.co.uk