Mississippi

• Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
LEGACE MOTORS
ARLINGTON, Texas U.S.A.

LEGACY MOTORS PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR HERE!! COMPLETE RIP OFF SERIOUSLY..DO NOT BELIEVE IF THEY POST A POSITIVE COMMENT!! IT IS THEM!!! ARLINGTON Texas

EVERYTHING WAS JUST FINE WHEN MY DAD AND I TEST DROVE THE CAR. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER AND DONE MY RESEARCH, BUT I NEEDED TRANSPORTATION AND I NEEDED IT TO COMMUTE TO SCHOOL AND WORK. i PAYED $1000 DOWN ON A 2001 PONTIAC GRAND AM. EVERYTHING WAS FINE AND DANDY UNTIL I NEEDED A JUMP FROM MY GRAND FATHER ONE DAY BECAUSE MY BATTERY WAS ACTING UP. OK NO PROBLEM ( SO I THOUGHT). IM ON MY WAY FROM WORK AND MY TIRE CAUGHT A FLAT JUST AS I WAS LEAVING FROM 121 NORTH (GRAPEVINE TO BE EXACT) AND THEN MY BATTERY DIED!!!! ALL IN 1 TRIP!!! I KID YOU NOT!!! I STAY 1 HR AWAY FROM GRAPEVINE. NOT ONLY THAT, THERE WAS NO SPARE IN THE TRUNK!!! I HAD THE CAR FOR 2 WEEKS AND THE BATTERY DIES AND NO SPARE. THEY WERE VERY RUDE TO ME WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND DECLINED WHEN I ASKED FOR MY DOWN PAYMENT BACK. THEY ARE ASSHOLES WHO SPECIALIZE IN RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN I HAD SEEN A GUY PURCHASE A BLUE TAURUS AND 1 WK LATER THE CAR WAS ALREADY BACK ON THE LOT FOR SALE!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE RUDE AND THIER SERVICE SUCKS A**!!!!

Office_manager
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEGACE-MOTORS/ARLINGTON-Texas/LEGACY-MOTORS-PLEASE-DO-NOT-PURCHASE-A-CAR-HERE-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-SERIOUSLYDO-NOT-BELIE-451420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEGACE MOTORS