• Submitted: Tue, January 18, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 18, 2011

• Reported By: kris — brooklyn New York USA
250 W. INDIANTOWN RD. STE. 108 jupiter, Florida United States of America

LEGAL HOME SOLUTIONS Thomas C. Matevia PA Company took $4000 from me to modify my mortage, now their phone has been disconnected. jupiter, Florida

Legal home solutions took $4000.00 from me promising that they will modify my mortage, nine months later they wrote me and said that they cannot help me that I could either seek other representation or I could do it myself. Now my is under foreclosure, and it seems to me they just dont care because their phone has being disconnected. I now believe I just lost my money and may be my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEGAL-HOME-SOLUTIONS/jupiter-Florida-33458/LEGAL-HOME-SOLUTIONS-Thomas-C-Matevia-PA-Company-took-4000-from-me-to-modify-my-mortage-684158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEGAL HOME SOLUTIONS