Complaint Review: LEGAL LOAN REVIEW

• Reported By: jesse — wilmington North Carolina United States of America
LEGAL LOAN REVIEW
505 S. VILLA REAL DRIVE SUITE 100 ANAHEIM, California United States of America

LEGAL LOAN REVIEW LEGAL LOAN REVIEW RIPPED US OFF $2995.00 ANAHEIM, California

*Consumer Suggestion: LEGAL LOAN REVIEW " MORTGAGE FRAUD "

Legal Loan Review ripped our family off. The amount we paid this company was $2995.00 in Sept. 2011. This company promised us a mortgage modifcation of 2% & have a new mortgage payment of $1550.00. Of course this didn't happen.  We sent the money & filled out all the paperwork in a very timely manner. I called & made sure everthing was received in good order & Hugo (the point of contact) advised it was all received & they would start the process.  First I never got the weekly phone calls I was promised. I had to call weekly to get the updates. The response from this company was they are working on it. We didn't have alot of time to waste.  Our mortgage was getting further behind. I continued to call Legal Loan over & over again to find out the status & I kept getting the same response we are working on it.  The mortgage company stated no one was contacted them.  3 months into this process our mortgage company switched our loan to another mortgage company. I called & sent all the paperwork to Legal Loan concerning the new mortgage company change.  After another 3 months they didn't send anything & we were very close to our home being forclosed. So I had to handle a modification on our own. I sent all the paperwor to the mortgage company (since LLR didn't send it) & was assigned a mortgage rep that worked on our modication. After me handling everything with out LLR help we got a modification but it was nothing what LLR promised. We didn't get a 2% interest rate & our payment only was reduced by $98.00 not what LLR promised of around $550.00. To sum this up we payed LLR for a service we never received. I did all the work LLR didn't do anything but scam us out of money & promised things we didn't get. WE WON'T OUR MONEY BACK. We are still struggling & we sent money to this company we didn't have. I made many many phone calls & sent several lettter's to this company asking for our money back.  NO ONE EVER RESPONDED.  Please help us anyway you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEGAL-LOAN-REVIEW/ANAHEIM-California-92807/LEGAL-LOAN-REVIEW-LEGAL-LOAN-REVIEW-RIPPED-US-OFF-299500-ANAHEIM-California-970910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEGAL LOAN REVIEW

#1 Consumer Suggestion

LEGAL LOAN REVIEW " MORTGAGE FRAUD "

AUTHOR: coach G - (United States of America)

I have had the same issue with this company and have been contacted by the FBI about there company being investigated for mortgage fraud !! BEWARE !!  If this has  happend to you or any one else you know dealing with this company ! Have them contact FBI agent Carmen De Arce at 562-590-6665 she is the case worker for the FBI putting together a case against them !

GOOD LUCK !! HOPE TO PUT SCUM BAGS LIKE THIS OUT OF BUISNESS !!!