Complaint Review: LEI Gernal Group

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: Rebeka — Fort Collins Colorado
LEI Gernal Group
2300 WCounty Rd 3E @113 Fort Collins, Colorado USA

LEI Gernal Group Some Money Lone Place That I Sent all my money to.. So i Can Received my Lone and they took my money and want me to keep sending them money for my lone and never sent the lown they told me to send them $130.00 and they would send me 5,000. Fort Collins Colorado

This place called my cell phone offering me a lown up to 5,000 dollers and so i went with it. they asked me to send the first mounths paymet of 130.00 then they told me i needed to send them nether 1350.00 to get my varifecation number then i swnt them that then they told me they could not send my lown tell i send a nether 150.00  to get it aand after they asked for that i told them never mind i would like my money back and they told me that would be a nether 200.00 to get my money back hung up on me and shut the phone off ;(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEI-Gernal-Group/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80526/LEI-Gernal-Group-Some-Money-Lone-Place-That-I-Sent-all-my-money-to-So-i-Can-Received-my-1152527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEI Gernal Group