Complaint Review: LENDING CLUB

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: Judith M. Snow — Savannah Georgia USA
71 Stevenson, Suite 300 San Francisco California Internet United States of America

Put in an application more than 10 days ago to lending club.com based on their advertising, that they could get the money into your account fast and especially with excellent credit, well the scammers over there, pulled my credit and it was pretty excellent at 749, but that still wasn't good enough for them, they needed 2009 and 2010 tax returns and even though i have proof of over 75,000 in income, they claim that they first couldn't fund the loan of just 5,000 because i only made 7 dollars in business income!  BUSINESS INCOME???  well, what about the 30k that i make on my OWN?  so then when that didn't work, they went to the MAIDEN NAME thing, and said that in order for them to put the money in my account, that they would need for me to CHANGE MY NAME on my 10 YEAR OLD bank account...HA....i refused, especially since they had already debited 32cents as a verification from my account 5 days ago, I said if you can get your money out, you can put your money in...so that wasn't good enough for the gays there either....keep in mind 46 investors already funded my 5k loan, AND they spent the afternoon locking me out of my account on top of that, so they are very dirty people over there to lending club, and then, he just told me flat out that they couldn't do the loan because MY HUSBAND WAS NOT ON THE APPLICATION!  WOW, what discrimination against me not only because of my MARITAL STATUS, but because i am a WOMAN! I have all emails to back up my claim that i was over 60 percent funded just 2 days ago...so with them locking me out of my account, they are clearly trying to cover up their discrimination!  lol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENDING-CLUB/internet/LENDING-CLUB-lendingclubcom-DISCRIMINATION-IN-THE-UTMOST-AGAINST-WOMEN-SCAM-TO-GET-YOUR-780083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENDING CLUB