Complaint Review: LENNOX CAPITAL

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:PETERSBURG Virginia
LENNOX CAPITAL
136 FAIRGROUND STREET MARIETTA, Georgia U.S.A.

LENNOX CAPITAL RIPOFF IN THE WORST WAY- FRAUD MISREPRESENTATION MARIETTA Georgia

In November 2002, Lennox Capital took 221.95 out of my account promising a credit card with a limit of $2500. The representative Maxwell Bensen advised the money would not be deducted until 90 days, February 2003. They stated I had a trial period and they would send a package. If I was not satisfied, I could get my money back.

Not only that, I asked them again, what agency did they represent and he told me BANK OF AMERICA. On Nov 28, 221.95 was deducted from my account which caused me deliquency in other financial obligations.

I contacted them beginning December, Jan and Feb for recourse. They made false promises. The representative I spoke with in February, mailed a form advising information needed for refund.

I sent it back to them via next day DHL. To date I still have the DHL receipt. I called back with same month and rep advised, they had received and would be making the deposit back to my account. NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. I tried calling back in on numerous occasions following, and could not get through... 1-678-239-0133 repeated busy signal.

THIS COMPANY HAS MISREPRESENTED ITSELF IN THE WORST WAY. I AM SENDING A COPY OF THIS REPORT TO MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND A COPY OF THE OTHERS..... I WAS NOT AWARE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF TRUSTED THESE PEOPLE AND WAS RIPPPPPPED OFF. I WANT IMMEDIATE RECOURSE.

PLEASE ANYONE.... OFFER ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS TO KEEP THESE THEIVES FROM STEALING ANYONE ELSES MONEY.

I WORK VERY HARD AND I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS, SOMEONE WOULD TREAT ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

Kimberlin
PETERSBURG, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENNOX-CAPITAL/MARIETTA-Georgia-23803/LENNOX-CAPITAL-RIPOFF-IN-THE-WORST-WAY-FRAUD-MISREPRESENTATION-MARIETTA-Georgia-89608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENNOX CAPITAL