stuck

LENOVO
1000 tHINK pLACE, MORRIS VILLE, North Carolina United States of America

LENOVO NO SERVICE IN WARRANTY MORRIS VILLE, North Carolina

Hi,

I purchased  Lenovo ideapad from Microsoft store in March 2010 with one year warranty.

in October Last week , Screen is not working and i called Lenovo techical support and They tried to solve the roblem online , but could not solve. They said that they will send RMA to ship through fed.ex. They did not send the RMA as per their promise. After continuous follow up finally i recieved RMA , . I handover the RMA and Laptop to Fed ex . It was shipped to Lenovo Service centre. When called to enquire about Laptop position , they said that my Laptop screen is damaged or broken, They will charge me for screen.

When I gave it to fed ex there are no damages on Laptop. They told me to file a claim with Fed Ex. I filed a claim with Fed ex.

Every thing is left over on Fed Ex. I do not know , what will fed ex will do.

lenovo service centre says that they can not keep my Laptop, and they will dispatch my laptop without solving my problem.

I recieved a mail from Lenovo as follows:

We Pleased to inform you that your system has been successfully repaired and sent Back to you.

when I called Lenovo cll centre again to confirm that the same and to  cancel the claim on fed ex,

They say that message is system generated message, actually it is  dispached with out fixing the problem.

can Any body guide me whether I have claim the damages Microsoft Store or Lenovo or Fed EX

Thanking you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENOVO/MORRIS-VILLE-North-Carolina-27560/LENOVO-NO-SERVICE-IN-WARRANTY-MORRIS-VILLE-North-Carolina-662701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENOVO