Complaint Review: LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE

• Submitted: Thu, March 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2003

• Reported By:Ozone Park New York
LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE
1025 ROSE CREEK DRIVE SUITE 620-386 WOODSTOCK, Georgia U.S.A.

LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE rip-off kept my $221.95 promised to refund the money minus a fee of $24.95 they are charging me for something I NEVER RECEIVED Woodstock Georgia

The company told me that I would receive a membership package, which was back on August 21, 2002...I never received anything and I requested my money back..The compaany mailed me a form to fill out which I did and I maiked it to them on 10/19/2002. The letter stated I would receive my refund check within 60-90 days after they receive.

I called the company up in January 2003 and they told me the check would go out March 4, 2003...I called them on 3/20/2003 and they told me they had a computer problem and now the check would not be going out until April4, 2003..I spoke to supposedly a supervisor by the name of Ms. Holly. I know they are giving me the run around and I do not appreciate it either.

Christine
Ozone Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENOX-CAPITAL-FREEDOM-RESOURCE/WOODSTOCK-Georgia-30189/LENOX-CAPITAL-FREEDOM-RESOURCE-rip-off-kept-my-22195-promised-to-refund-the-money-minus-50000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE