Complaint Review: LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE

• Submitted: Tue, December 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 17, 2002

• Reported By:oakland California
LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE
2434 25th ave #C oakland, California U.S.A.

Lenox Capital, Freedom Recources ripoff dishonest bank billing account oakland california

I was contracted by Lenox Freedom Resources on Oct 15. They told me they will give me a Visa/Master card by giving them $221.95. On Nov 15th $221.95 was taken from my savings account. I have call the number the given to me, that number is not good.

Today is 12/17 and I have not received anything from this company at all. I'm a single parent and I can't afford to give money away like this. I will like to find this company and get my money back.

I hope this information will help,
T

sandra
oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2002 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENOX-CAPITAL-FREEDOM-RESOURCE/oakland-California-94601/Lenox-Capital-Freedom-Recources-ripoff-dishonest-bank-billing-account-oakland-california-38481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENOX CAPITAL, FREEDOM RESOURCE