- Report: #1044699
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LEO OLSEN
LEO OLSEN25 LAMOND STREET. PERTH, Select State/Province United States of America
LEO OLSEN FRAUD, Extortion, threats and lies. PERTH, Other
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: GALLERY 925 on ICE, "YOU STEAL" we got the proof
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Gallery 925 engaged bollywood lawyers on BBB
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: GALLERY 925 DISHONEST SELLER, REVIEWsTALK
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LEO OLSEN MAKES THREATS WITH HIS MOTOR CYCLE GANG
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: IMAGES OF ITEMS BOUGHT AND RETURNED TO LEO OLSEN
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LEO OLSEN ATTEMPTING TO EXTORT MY COMPANY FOR $6145.00 BY MAKING ERRONEOUS CLAIMS
*Author of original report: MY PICTURES FROM MY EBAY CASE, EBAY RULED IN CONSUMERS FAVOR >SELLER TRIES TO PASS OFF GOODS AS "MINT" CONDITION
*Author of original report: YOUR PICTURE SHOWS A BANGLE WHICH I DID NOT BUY OR RETURN AND THE COLOR MATCHES WITH NECK RING AND BELT BUCKLE I DID RETURN
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: "scammer think all are scammers"
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We're contacting you about the neck Ring and Belt buckle (eBay Item #: 281082480311) that you recently purchased. I reviewed your case, and I understand that the item arrived damaged.. I know it can be disappointing when an item arrives and the item is damaged. I am so sorry to hear that this item didn't arrive in perfect condition I know that you were really excited to get this. I will help you with this case..
I am sorry for our delay in responding to you about this issue. We are having a higher than normal volume of contacts and it is pushing back our response time. Thank you for allowing us to help you.
We're here to protect you and resolve this as quickly as possible. We've determined that you received the wrong item, or the Ring Belt buckle doesnt match the sellers description. We've decided that you need to return the Ring Belt buckle so we can hold the seller accountable and issue a refund.
Please complete these steps in the next 10 days so you can receive your refund:
1. Return the Ring Belt buckle to this address:
25 Lamond Street
Perth, Western Australia
2. Ship the Ring Belt buckle back to the seller using tracking information/signature confirmation, so we can confirm that the seller received it. You can use the shipping company of your choice. We recommend that you purchase shipping insurance as you are responsible for returning the item in the same condition in which you received it.
3. Return to the Resolution Center and enter the tracking number from the package. After you enter the tracking information, you'll see another page where you'll be asked to confirm that the tracking information is correct. Be sure to click the "Submit" button--otherwise we won't receive your information. You must enter the tracking/signature confirmation information in order to receive a refund.
Once we have confirmation that the Ring Belt buckle has been delivered, we'll issue you a refund within 3 days for the cost of the Ring Belt buckle plus original shipping (as long as the seller hasn't already issued you a refund).
To summarize, please go ahead and ship the Ring Belt buckle back to the seller with tracking information/signature confirmation. Once the seller receives it, you'll be issued a refund within 3 days.
I can see that you have been with us since 2005 and have bought 137 items on the site. We value buyer's such as yourself and we appreciate your dedication.
Thank you for choosing eBay,
eBay Customer Service
[THREAD ID: 1-7321122339]
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEO-OLSEN/PERTH-Select-StateProvince-/LEO-OLSEN-FRAUD-Extortion-threats-and-lies-PERTH-Other-1044699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.