Complaint Review: LESPORTSAC

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: L — holmes New York United States of America
LESPORTSAC
NEW YORK, New York United States of America

LESPORTSAC LOW QUALITY MATERIALS, BAD ZIPPER, THEY DON'T CARE NEW YORK, New York

I contacted LeSportsac to alert them that their zipper broke after a few months of actual use. They wrote back saying that unfortunately their repair dept. is not longer in service so they will give me 20% off on my next purchase...  They should replace a lemon.  Why would I buy another bag from a company that does not stand behind their product?

I wrote back saying it was unacceptable as the item is defective and for the price, it should last for years and years. I only use the bag during the winter so it's not been used much. Their attitude is one of dismissial and a true lack of pride in their product. They charge a lot for a cheap, poorly made product. Don't buy from them.

I mentioned I'd complain with the BBB and online but they never replied. My bag is a lemon and as I look online, I see other complaints about the cheap zipper with no one getting a fair deal from Lesportsac. This company does not stand behind their product so why buy from them? I hope that Macy's  where I purchases it will stop selling LeSportsac and give a responsible company their business. I will cc this to Macy's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LESPORTSAC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10018/LESPORTSAC-LOW-QUALITY-MATERIALS-BAD-ZIPPER-THEY-DONT-CARE-NEW-YORK-New-York-1008593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LESPORTSAC