Complaint Review: LET, Lotterhos Empowerment Training, Peter Lotterhos

• Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Lindsay — New Hampshire United States of America
LET, Lotterhos Empowerment Training, Peter Lotterhos
Nationwide United States of America

LET, Lotterhos Empowerment Training, Peter Lotterhos Transformative, Empowering, Intelligent, Caring, Committed Hartford, Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LET

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you. Peter Lotterhos is remarkable and talented!

*Consumer Comment: I spent 4 years with Peter...

I am writing to express my gratitude to Peter Lotterhos, and my strong endorsement of LET, Lotterhos Empowerment Training. LET is a seminar-style course for individuals looking to change the quality of their life. Peter Lotterhos, the founder and coach, is a remarkable individual whom I hold in the highest regard. Participating in his training has had such a positive impact on my life, I want to share my experience with others who may doubt the value of this training.

I first participated in LET over 4 years ago. I have remained connected to LET since then by participating in additional trainings. In short, I am a return customer. Why? I have seen great results in my life by utilizing this training. Specifically, this training taught me a new way of understanding myself and the way my mind works. I see how my self-depricating attitude left me shut off from the world and prevented me from having close relationships, affected my success at work, and my overall happiness. What I got out of the training was the ability to choose my life, a great sense of freedom and aliveness because I was no longer tied to my old baggage. My relationships with people changed because I was more open to communicate honestly, share my emotions, and be unguarded. There was a common trend to my romantic relationships, and that pattern changed once I practiced the type of communication LET makes available to its participants. As a result, I have created a successful, loving relationship. I am married, happy, and confident.

I would not have gotten such wonderful results without a great coach. Peter Lotterhos is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I know this because I have seen him work. I have participated in several of his trainings. I have seen him interact with people I care about, total strangers, and have interacted with him myself. What I get about Peter is he is totally, 100% committed being a positive force in your life, my life, the world. His patience to work with people is remarkable, and he does not give up when defense mechanisms would push him away. Why? Because he does not define people by what holds them back. He sees a person as a source for creation and possibility. As a coach, he can be tough, just like the trainer that you hire to kick your butt into shape at the gym. His commitment is to get your mind, your life, into shape. I have never seen him not follow through with this when an individual is willing to stay with the training, no matter how defensive or stubborn they may be. His ability to listen is off the charts. His ability to read a person's personality, body language, and emotions is incredibly keen. This is true for men, women, young or old.

Overall, I would describe Peter as caring, patient, and committed. He is truly brilliant for developing this training, and he is gifted as a coach and leader. His training program is captiviating, life-changing, and brings an intelligent and grounded perspective to life. LET is truly transformative. I am willing to share more about my experience or answer questions if they are posted on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LET-Lotterhos-Empowerment-Training-Peter-Lotterhos/nationwide/LET-Lotterhos-Empowerment-Training-Peter-Lotterhos-Transformative-Empowering-Intellig-828228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LET, Lotterhos Empowerment Training, Peter Lotterhos

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LET

AUTHOR: Shirley - (United States of America)

Peter is a highly gifted life coach who produces extraordinary results in his trainings.  I feel so fortunate that our paths crossed in this lifetime and that I have had the continued benefit of his presence.  I have worked with Peter over the past 7 years and he is someone I repect and admire.  His coaching effectiveness has heavily influenced my personal and professional life.  My partner, children and siblings have all benefitted from his work, and the results have produced deeper connections among us all.  Peter is not only my coach, but my friend.  He is an outlier....a truly gifted individual who empowers others to fully live their lives. Thank you, Peter, for being who you are in the world.

I agree with you. Peter Lotterhos is remarkable and talented!

AUTHOR: Paula W. - (United States of America)

I also hold Peter Lotterhos in high regard.  He is a dedicated Life Coach and creator of an Empowerment Training that I participated in 3 years ago which has transformed my life.  I too have ways to communicate and connect with loved ones that I did not have access to before the training.  Let's face it, taking a hard look at yourself is a challenge.  It's easier to just blame others for the way things are in your life, but then, there is no power in that, and no possibility.  I choose to do the work that it takes to create beyond my limitations and continue to see myself as having "unlimited potential".  It's emotional work, and it's life changing and I am so happy I participated in the Lotterhos Empowerment Training. If you are struggling with something in your life, consider this training. You will find answers.

I spent 4 years with Peter...

AUTHOR: Ethan - (USA)

I 100% agree and i acknowledge you for your dedication and courage, Lindsay!  P called Mel and I tonight out of nowhere and we caught up like a year hadn't passed.  Charismatic, committed, loving, persistent, cutter of bullsh*t, and THE most powerful life-rocking change-bringing person I've ever met.

Ethan in California