Complaint Review: LETS RIDE LLC

• Reported By: Briana M — Buford Georgia
LETS RIDE LLC
879 GAINESVILLE HWY BUFORD, Georgia USA

LETS RIDE LLC LETS RIDE AUTO SALES THANK GOODNESS FOR LETS RIDE BUFORD Georgia

I heard about Let's Rides free car give away from my aunt Valerie. She got a car last year from here and told me about it and said it really helped her and that i should try it. I received a free car from Lets ride on 7/10/14 and it really helped me out for me and my son to get back and forth to work and doctors appointments. I've read some bad reports about this company but they give a free car away to single mothers every week. I ve never heard of any other companies going to these extremes to help those in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LETS-RIDE-LLC/BUFORD-Georgia-30518/LETS-RIDE-LLC-LETS-RIDE-AUTO-SALES-THANK-GOODNESS-FOR-LETS-RIDE-BUFORD-Georgia-1171055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LETS RIDE LLC