Complaint Review: LEXINGTON LAW FIRM

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Baggirl — new york New York U.S.A.
LEXINGTON LAW FIRM
Lexington Ave Ny Internet United States of America

LEXINGTON LAW FIRM SCAM - will charge you even if you cancel due to not providing services! Internet

They will make promises on the phone and on line and then they told me after I paid for my credit report that I had to go get my report myself because they cannot access it!! Why are they charging then?
I then canceled because this made me uneasy and I saw other bad reviews - they are now trying to charge me $100 for services never provided! They provided absolutely NO services.
This company is a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEXINGTON-LAW-FIRM/internet/LEXINGTON-LAW-FIRM-SCAM-will-charge-you-even-if-you-cancel-due-to-not-providing-service-601022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEXINGTON LAW FIRM