Complaint Review: LEXUS OF N MIAMI

• Submitted: Sun, December 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: JOJO — Miami Florida U.S.A.
LEXUS OF N MIAMI
14100 Biscayne Boulevard N MIAMI, Florida United States of America

LEXUS OF N MIAMI Countyline Lexus Dishonest Dealer, unprofessional, Rude, Bad Business Practices N MIAMI, Florida

*Author of original report: All issues are resolved!!!

I purchase a used vehicle from Lexus of N. Miami and found several safety and mechanical issues with it. I related my concerns to the salesman and dealer 2 days later, they were very rude and unprofessional. Although they are stating that the vehicle was bought AS IS but they should not have sold me a vehicle that's not safe to drive. One of the Break lights was not working, they sold me a vehicle that could have gotten me into an accident and the Rack and pinion is also bad. It would cost around $1800 to fix. I addition the vehicle is leaking from the engine, Rack and pinion and Transmission. It would cost around $5000 to fix the safety and mechanical issues with the vehicle. The salesman advised that all of their vehicle are put through to a certain test and meet a certain standard otherwise would not even be on their lot. The vehicle would have been sent to the Auction and be wholesale and that I can buy from them with confidence. [continued below]....
..... The finance manager also sold me a product that I was told was free and in fact I was charged $399 for it. They later said that they would cancel that item and send me a refund. They were not truthful in regards to the condition of the vehicle and the the extra product sold. I filed several complaints and will use all possible recourses to help Ruined their Reputations as well as going to Arbitration or take them to court to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEXUS-OF-N-MIAMI/N-MIAMI-Florida-/LEXUS-OF-N-MIAMI-Countyline-Lexus-Dishonest-Dealer-unprofessional-Rude-Bad-Business-Pra-670732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEXUS OF N MIAMI

All issues are resolved!!!

AUTHOR: Jules - (U.S.A.)

The GM and his staff brought me in and gave many options to help address my concerns. They offered to either fix the issues with the vehicle or help put me in a Brand New one at excellent price, which they did not have to do. I did not loose any $$$ from the original purchase, and I now have a 2011 IS250, which a major upgrade from the 01 BMW I originally purchased.

I'd to thank all of them including the Salesman for being patience and showing willingness to help, considering I might not be an easy customer to deal with.

I would certainly recommend them to anyone! ''At the end of the day, they ensured I was a happy customer''  Again, thank you all for all of your help!!!