Complaint Review: LEanLife PM, NovaPointe

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Gay West Virginia
LEanLife PM, NovaPointe
2060 East Francis ST Ontario, Canada Canada

LeanLife PM, NovaPointe, ripoff fraudulent withdrawal of funds ffrom checking acct. misrepresentation of one time free trial offer Ontario Canada

In December 2005 while doing some Christmas shopping online, I encountered a pop up for a free 7 day trial of LeanLife PM. I have always been skeptical and never order anything from a pop up ad, I always delete them; however, Iread the terms and disclosure completely and it said one time free seven day trial offer only. The only cost listed was the shipping and handling of $6.95 for the trial offer. I read everything carefully looking for the catch and never found one so thought I would try the trial offer. I received the pills approxiamtely two weeks after the fact. The pills did nothing and I was relieved that it was a one time deal. I noticed that after receiving the pills that I had some nsf appear on my statement but did not see any thing suspicious so I just dismissed it as a miscalculation on my part and thought nothing more about it.

Saturday, February 25, 2006, I received a package and did not know what it was or where it came from. I proceeded to open the package and discovered two bottles of LeanLife PM. OF course, this was shocking because I never authorized nor requested a shipment of LeanLife PM and it had been two and 1/2 months since I ordered the free trial offer. Infuriated, I opened the invoice on the front and discovered that this company had fraudlently withdrew $99.99 from my checking account and therefore had caused the check written to my local sheriff's office for my property taxes and to get my tags for my vehicle was returned due to this unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account. The bank sent me a notification of the returned check the same day as this package arrived.

I put return to sender on the package and dropped it off at my local post office but now can not get in touch with my bank or the sheriff's office until Monday the 26th day of February, 2006.

I am so worried because I do not know what kind of fees and the amounts the Sheriff's Office is going to assess; if they will issue a warrant under the assumption that I intentionally wrote a "bad check" when the check was written in good pretenses and out of now where a company I did not authorize to obtain funds from my checking account wihtdrawals $99.99 dollars randomly.

I want this company to return the $99.99 dollars it withdrew; the $18.00 fee assessed by my banking insitution; and all fees that I will incur with the Sheriff's office as a result of the misrepresentation of fact and fraud committed by this company!

I am appalled, outraged, and completely worried how this is going to affect the checks written for my car payment, utilities, groceries, and all payments I have made. I want all nsf funds assessed by my bank and the institutions the payments were made too! I will be contacting a private attorney to request settlement in this matter. If the company does not want to comply to my request I will file suit in small claims court or a civil action against this company. I will also contact the West Virginia Attorney General and the Unites States Attorny General.

I am sick and tired of all these individuals scamming hard-working, honest americans with their scams! Something needs to be done to stop this all together and I am willing to take whatever action necessary to do so.

Shawna
Fort Gay, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2006 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEanLife-PM-NovaPointe/Ontario-Canada-91761/LeanLife-PM-NovaPointe-ripoff-fraudulent-withdrawal-of-funds-ffrom-checking-acct-misrep-178180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEanLife PM, NovaPointe