Complaint Review: LEx, Inc. (luzadas.com)

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pottstown Pennsylvania United States of America
LEx, Inc. (luzadas.com)

LEx, Inc. (luzadas.com) Thomas Andrews, Vorobiev Vladislav Almost a victim Internet

Report is just a piggyback to the others who have left their reports on Thomas Andrews and LEX, Inc.

I too was contacted about 3 days ago for the Virtual Persoal Assistant position and the website did seem quite legit although there were some annoying grammatical errors. Anyway, I was 'hired' and given the first and ubiquitous task, it seems,of contacting a Russian Artist to re-create a damaged painting. It was a Red Flag then but curiousity edged me onward. I warned Thomas Andrews that it may not be in the client's best interest to use Western Union for this kind of transaction as cash cannot be traced. Anyway, the short version is that I called Mr. Andrews out on the shadiness of his 'company' and asked him to refrain from emailing or calling and remove my information from his database.

He was a little persistent and sent me the second task of researching Nickel Ore and some other crap that I promptly ignored. I did threaten to take legal action, which seemed to stop the emails.

I do have a full time job, fortunately, but I am sorry if someone really went all the way with this and got scammed out of hard earned cash.  I hope this company is being investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LEx-Inc-luzadascom/internet/LEx-Inc-luzadascom-Thomas-Andrews-Vorobiev-Vladislav-Almost-a-victim-Internet-947959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LEx, Inc. (luzadas.com)