• Submitted: Mon, March 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: Rosey D. — Scranton Pennsylvania United States of America
233 North Michigan Ave. Chicago, Illinois United States of America

LFG LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC I have had this company for a very long time before I realized that they were taking more money from my account than expected. My bank got involved and I got myself a great Lawyer and they both got th Chicago, Illinois

This company is going to be the death of me if someone doesn't help. I have read so many horrible stories about this company and my next step is 20/20. I changed bank account's and everything and they got my new account some how without me approving it and started taking money out of my new one. My lawyer and my bank are trying to resolve but there is no resolving with this company. I have bought the credit machines 10 times by now. They are now on my credit report and I can't see how they can Rip U Off and also lower ur credit score. Please Help Me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LFG-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601-5519/LFG-LEASE-FINANCE-GROUP-LLC-I-have-had-this-company-for-a-very-long-time-before-I-reali-587080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LFG LEASE FINANCE GROUP, LLC