Complaint Review: LFG - Lease Finance Group -Lease Finance Group - Global Leasing And Financing

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: Cribbs Hitches, INc. — Homosassa, Florida Florida United States of America
LFG - Lease Finance Group -Lease Finance Group - Global Leasing And Financing
233 N. Michigan Ave,Suite 1800 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

LFG - Lease Finance Group -Lease Finance Group - Global Leasing And Financing Company Debit Account without authorization/ Improper ACH Debit activity/FRAUD!! Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Call your Bank ASAP!

*Consumer Suggestion: Did as instructed

*Consumer Suggestion: If you want help listen to jason

*Consumer Suggestion: You want the bad news, guy?

Company is doing fraudulent activity.

Our company signed up for a lease agreement for credit processing.  We did not like the credit card machine, returned all the equipment.  Explained everything in detail. We have documentation with return receipts.  Now company is wanting us to pay the lease for 2-4 years.  We decided to make a payment before we settled with them. We wrote the company a check out of personal account instead of business. Mailed the payment with a letter.  Next month they withdrew(Debited) our account for whatever they wanted to.  No authorization, we have yet to hear from them.  Phone number is not working, we have faxed a letter, for immediate credit back to the account.  We will file perjury charges, if company does not deposit said monies back into our personal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LFG-Lease-Finance-Group-Lease-Finance-Group-Global-Leasing-And-Financing/Chicago-Illinois-60601-5802/LFG-Lease-Finance-Group-Lease-Finance-Group-Global-Leasing-And-Financing-Company-De-517714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LFG - Lease Finance Group -Lease Finance Group - Global Leasing And Financing

Call your Bank ASAP!

AUTHOR: TifferWiffer79 - (United States of America)

My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Did as instructed

AUTHOR: American Knight - (United States of America)

I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office in Illinois, I also did a reversal on the ACH transfer from my bank and blocked the company from accessing my account and also had to change my account number, I am now looking into the possibility of a Class Action Lawsuit against this company in my State, will keep you posted.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

If you want help listen to jason

AUTHOR: Zai - (USA)

You better listen to Jason now if you want help contact the Chicago Attorney General office now they helped me out of my lease. If it was not for jason's help I'll still be trying to fight my lease. Contact him now and do exactly what he says. Thanks again  jason and everbody at the Chicago Attorney General office.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

You want the bad news, guy?

AUTHOR: Rippedoff - (U.S.A.)

The money unless you drive to chicago and break into their offices isnt going into your account EVER. LFG is smart and protected. You will spend $10,000 to collect $2,000. I know i know. The principle ....they screwed me too...i am here to help. CONTACT Lisa Madigan PRONTO..States attorney Illinois. She is the only attorney in the united states that will help the little guy. I can't believe i am saying that about a democrat...but she has my vote. she got me out of my lease. The only this will stop is to continue to be vocal to the media, states attorneys,FTC, FCC, BBB....so do it...jason balloon creations urbana illinois

giant