Complaint Review: LG CE

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

LG Center LLC C/O Gables Services Check Fraud/Scam Atlanta Georgia

I was sent a letter stating that I was selected to be a mystery shopper and was given a check for the amount of $1923.65. I was instructed to activate the check online to get my first assignment. They stated that after the first assignment I can keep $350.00 for participating and whatever I buy from a selected store was mine to keep as a bonus. I then got my assignment and was asked to go to western union and send $613.00 to a person named Benny Burling in Madrid Spain and then track the speed of service and efficiency and submit the findings online like a survey. My next assignment was to send $784.00 to Colin Burling in Atlanta and do the same thing. Then I was asked to fax the receipts over to them to prove my assignment was completed so that I could get my next assignment next week. Two days later I was notified that the original check was sent back to the bank and my account is overdrawn. The check has a bogus account number on it and is no good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-CE/Atlanta-Georgia/LG-Center-LLC-CO-Gables-Services-Check-FraudScam-Atlanta-Georgia-1137801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG CE