Complaint Review: LG Electronics

• Reported By: vinothkarur — Bangalore Internet India
LG Electronics

LG Electronics LG LCD TV ruins my money and time Bangalore, Internet

Hi,

This is Vinoth and I had purchased an LG LCD TV 32" on 2-NOV-2009 and my TV got repaired (no video displayed except the gray dots) exactly after the next month of the warranty period. When talked to the LG customer care, I was told your TVs display panel is gone and it would cost around Rs. 12000/-. Though I asked them is this the brand/quality that LG possess and I was answered "YES" by the service center head authority and customer care floor manager and moreover I logged a complaint and still waiting (this is the 17th day) to get it repaired/serviced.

SO GUYS IF ANYBODY PLAN TO GET A LCD TV NEVER EVER DARE TO BUY LG BRAND.

You might get a better brand and quality service from other vendors. Treat this as my personal request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-Electronics/internet/LG-Electronics-LG-LCD-TV-ruins-my-money-and-time-Bangalore-Internet-694031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG Electronics