Complaint Review: LG PROPERTIES, LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: JG — BAKERSFIELD California United States of America
LG PROPERTIES, LLC
25612 BARTON RD #222 Internet United States of America

LG PROPERTIES, LLC LARRY GONZALES, BREACH OF CONTRACT-FAILURE TO REFUND DEPOSIT PER CONTRACT-FAILURE TO FULLY DISCLOSE TERMS Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Larry Gonzales stole $23.500 from the partnership that we had

*Consumer Comment: He stole money from me too

*Author of original report: Small Claims Judgement

*Author of original report: Name the properties.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Bakersfield Client

We entered into a contract with Larry Gonzales on 3/22/11, LG Properties, LLC, 25612 Barton Rd #222, Loma Linda, CA 93254, 909-266-3468 phone, 909-494-5568 fax, www.usaequitypartners.com, it was a VIP lease to own program.  We were in a bad situation, our house was going thru a short sale and rental properties were hard to find and qualify for.  We had just gone thru bankruptcy the year before so our credit was not so good.  We had to be out of our house by 5/1/11.  He told us he has found lease to own homes and made deals in as little as 2 weeks.  We would rather own then rent so we signed the contract and paid the $2500 deposit.  The contract was for a service.

If he didn't show us two properties in 90 days that met our criteria he would refund our $2500 deposit.  He did not meet that criteria and I sent him a Refund Request letter on 6/22/11.  He responded quickly via email that he was not going to give us the refund.  We had several emails back and forth.  I kept reminding him he did not show us any houses that met the criteria in the contract.  The ones he did send us were way out of our price range.  He said don't worry you'll qualify for a loan in two years.  When we asked him what would happen if we didn't qualify he said we would loose our $5000.00 down payment.  We turned down all offers he sent.

He originally told us if we sent him 5 properties (not required to send properties to him) he would be able to make a deal with at least one of them.  We immediately start looking for properties and sending them to him.  We must have sent him 50 or more properties.  When we inquired if he made any deals with the properties we sent him he said they had to be "For sale by Owner" or rentals. They could not be listed with a real estate company, no foreclosures.  He said I'm not a bank I'm an investor. Of course he told us this after we paid the $2500 deposit.  Now we were stuck.  We found a couple properties FSBO but still no deals.  We ran out of time and found a rental house a week before we had to be out of our home.  We moved out and waited 90 days.  We had several emails back and forth and he said he would look over our file but he had 45 days to make a decision (45 days from 6/22/11).

We knew he was just buying himself some time but we agreed to leave him alone until 8/8/11 (45 days).  We have sent him several emails and left him voicemails and he still has not replied or called us back.  I submitted a complaint with the BBB 6/23/11.  He's a member. He has not replied to BBB as of 7/7/11.  He also states in the contract if we do not respond to the email/phone call notification within 24 hours the property would count towards the 2 minimum houses.  We were desperately looking for somewhere to live so we were on the internet every night after work.  We responded to all his emails either by email or phone within the 24 hrs so there is no reason not to refund our deposit of $2500.  I'm wondering how many other people he has ripped off and how many people are getting ready to sign his contract not knowing they will never see their money again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-PROPERTIES-LLC/internet/LG-PROPERTIES-LLC-LARRY-GONZALES-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-FAILURE-TO-REFUND-DEPOSIT-PER-CONTRA-774037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG PROPERTIES, LLC

Larry Gonzales stole $23.500 from the partnership that we had

AUTHOR: Eduardo Penalver - ()

Larry Gonzales is stealing money on the internet now, he stole $23.500 from me, He has a "marketing company right now" inthenetmarketing. He is a total crook, this guy should be in prision,

lets get toguether and go after him.

Larry Gonzales stole $23.500 from the partnership that we had

AUTHOR: Eduardo Penalver - ()

Sir my name is Eduardo Penalver, I live in Tacoma wa, this guy stole $23.500 from me too, lets get toguether and proceed legaly against this person. my phone number is 2532265932.

He stole money from me too

AUTHOR: Eduardo Penalver - ()

Please contact me as son as possible.

Small Claims Judgement

AUTHOR: JG - (United States of America)

Filed claim with Kern County Superior Court Small Claims Division, Case #S-1500-CS-184577. Won judgement for $2,585.00. In process of trying to collect.

Name the properties.

AUTHOR: JG - (United States of America)

Mr. Gonzales was completely aware of our situation prior to us signing his contract.  We wanted to make sure we were not wasting our money.  He told us verbally he should be able to find something in a week or two and if we send him 5 properties he WILL be able to make a deal with one of them.  He told my husband he found the last guy a house in 4 days.  His websites even say the same thing.  So yeah we expected him to find one in 6 weeks.  So far I have found 6 websites.  Why so many?  More websites more victums.  He mislead us and ripped us off for $2500.  I would say thats a pretty good living.  Rip off a couple people a month and bank $5000 - $10,000.  He puts the "refund" statement in the contract so you will sign it.  He has no intention of refunding your money.  As I said we answered all his calls and emails (unlike him who still has not responded to ours).  I keep asking him to prove it.  Give me the properties he claims qualifies for the "2 in 90 days" that met the criteria.  Which properties did we not respond to in 24 hrs?  He has never given specific information to back up the bull he's saying because there are no properties we didn't respond to and he never presented us with even one house matching our criteria.  He maybe sent us 6 properties in 6 weeks.  Yes we were "yelling" at him the first week because we found out after sending him countless properties (searching the internet every night and forwarding what we found and driving the streets looking for For Sale signs) the property MUST BE FSBO-FOR SALE BY OWER OR A RENTAL.  There are very few FSBO's.  So yeah we were more then a little upset.  He kept sending us properties worth $280,00 - $370,000.  We still did a drive by but we knew they were way out of our price range and clear across town (not in the area we wanted).  When we questioned him about the FSBO he said "I'm not a bank, I'm an investor!"  Right then we knew we were screwed.  To all future victums, DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE YOU WILL LOSE YOU'RE MONEY (OR WORSE) YOU COULD GET STUCK WITH A HOUSE YOU CAN'T QUALIFY FOR OR END UP WITH A HOUSE THAT WON'T APPRAISE FOR THE SALE PRICE.  IF YOU CAN'T QUALIFY FOR THE HOUSE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY, DOWN PAYMENT AND ALL THE MONEY THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SET ASIDE OUT OF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR CLOSING COST.  We will be seeing him in court guarenteed.  Let's see if his bull flies with the judge.  All he had to do to avoid all this, this report, the BBB report, and the court filing (in the very near future) was refund our deposit we are clearly entitled to.  Larry I hope it was worth it.  You could of continued to rip people off without all these bad reports.  I think you made a REALLY BAD BUSINESS DECISION.  Pretty soon other people will join me reporting you to the world and you won't be an investor anymore.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Bakersfield Client

AUTHOR: Larry Gonzales - (United States of America)

In response to the complaint. The clients signed up for a 90 day program and were screaming and complaining the same week they signed up. Their house was in foreclosure they agreed that it could take 90 days to find them a property, however they found themselves being evicted right away and all of a sudden it was an emergency for them to vacate. We told them that we would do our best but couldn't guarantee anything that fast. They moved out of the home within the 90 days and no longer needed our services. So when we did show them properties they could move into they either turned them down or didn't respond to our emails notifying them a property was available. It is because they already moved which was no fault of ours. We agree to keep them in the program should they still want a house they can lease to own with bad credit. Its up to them. It is they who broke the contract not us. The bottom line is they moved before the expected and now just want to use any excuse for a refund. We dont make money on the $2500.00, our money is made by putting them in a home as an investor and giving them a couple years to rebuild their bad credit and refinance to cash us out. We dont have time to waste with those who play games. If they want we are still here to help them.