Complaint Review: LG Services Company

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Lauren — Valparaiso Indiana
LG Services Company
3399 Peachtree Road Atlanta, Georgia USA

LG Services Company sent me a fraudulent check that bounced the next day Atlanta Georgia

I received a letter from LG Services Company stating that I had been accepted into their program with a check for $1,975.  I was told in the letter to cash the check and deduct my participation pay of $350 then to proceed to my assignments.

I went to my bank and placed the check into my savings account, however I did not immediately remove any money from my account as I had suspicions to this company being sketchy.  My first "assignment" was to send a substantial amount of the check to Madrid, Spain to a person by the name of Jude Tomaszewski through Western Union, and then another substantial amount of money to Rhett Tomaszewski through MoneyGram and the pickup time was to be in 10 minutes. That's a little sketchy to me.

Luckily, I did not take the money from my account as the check was returned within 24 hours of depositing it into my bank.

Needless to say, this company is a scam, if you receive anything from them, do not participate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG-Services-Company/Atlanta-Georgia/LG-Services-Company-sent-me-a-fraudulent-check-that-bounced-the-next-day-Atlanta-Georgia-1138151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG Services Company