Complaint Review: LG

• Reported By: BuzzardJrT — Denton Texas
LG
Ft. Worth, Texas USA

LG, LG wireless electronics Repair Service Ft. Worth Texas

I sent in a phone to be repaired where I had broken the screen.  After calling to discover the process I did as instructed.  I mailed it back to them to the address given and my phone would be fixed and mailed back within 5 days.  I was told they would call me when it was received but to give them a day or so to open it and process it.  I finally had to call them several days later to find out they do not know when they will be able to get the phone back to me.  supposedly they called the day after it was received, I had been watching for the call and saw no calls what so ever.  When I spoke to the person when I called to see what was going on they said I needed to make a payment.

I was glad to see that they had at least looked at it, but to my dismay because of the time it took me to call they have no idea when they will be able to get back to me.  I was explained that after my payment clears, he said even with a credit card it can take a week, then the phone would be put in cue and I should get it sometime after that.  I spoke to him on the 17th and he felt I would not have it by month end or I would be lukcy if i did.  the most he could promise me is by the end of the following month.  So as I see it, not only do I have to call back because he would not take my payment he made it sound like it would be a possiblilty that it will take weeks to get my phone back, if i am lucky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LG/Ft-Worth-Texas/LG-LG-wireless-electronics-Repair-Service-Ft-Worth-Texas-1124330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LG