Complaint Review: LGS FINANCE, New Credit Financial Alternative

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2005

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
LGS FINANCE, New Credit Financial Alternative
P.O.Box 40130 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

LGS FINANCE, New Credit Financial Alternative Harrassing repeated solicitations, LIES, ugly customer service and won't put on legal do not call list Ripoff Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: More weird calls continued..

I have repeatedly gotten calls from LGS Finance soliciting me for credit card and withdrawal of huge sum from my checking account. Each time I've told them not interested and to put me on "DO NOT CALL LIST". Though told they would, I still get calls, each one promising me they'll put on do not call list.

Today's call from "Craig" again -he got rude with me, lied when I asked to talk to supervisor and then hung up. I looked on internet to find another way to contact them as tried to call numbers on caller ID but stayed busy. Found 727-298-0288 and called there.

The first "customer service" guy I talked with got agitated with me for bothering him, and since he wouldn't let me explain to him anything I just hung up. I called back and asked for manager... talked with a "Michael". He kept asking how I could be sure it was there company, and didn't believe I had the numbers documented to prove anything, talking in condescending manner. I told him it was against law to continue calling after being told to put on "do not call list". He said he couldn't promise anything, but he'd "see what he could do. He was just as ugly.

GLAD I WASN'T interested.... don't know how they would have been if I was, but had a problem...

Anita
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LGS-FINANCE-New-Credit-Financial-Alternative/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/LGS-FINANCE-New-Credit-Financial-Alternative-Harrassing-repeated-solicitations-LIES-ugl-143874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LGS FINANCE, New Credit Financial Alternative

More weird calls continued..

AUTHOR: Gary - (U.S.A.)

Dear everyone,

It appears 'New Credit Financial Alt.' is still calling people to solicit credit cards (aka LGS). I was called and offered a 'credit card' since I supposedly had been rejected credit in the last 6 months (to which I do not know what they are talking about). To my knowledge I have good credit (just got a loan within last 6 months no problem). I am on the 'do not call' GOV list.

I let the caller (who's name is maybe ALEX and the subsequent called Antwonne) I was on 'do not call list'. They acted like it does NOT matter. I got on associated website and reported the company calling as 'New Credit Financial'. When I told Alex I did not want any credit card he said he would get my credit file marked as 'denied' (which would sully my credit). So, after the last 1 hour of investigation I have called them back at 727-501-9888 and talked with a supervisor named Ken. I caught him in several lies. This company is not avail via 411 when calling 'St. Petersburg, FL'. Ken says to check the Better Business Bur but I don't think I need to since I caught him in several lies (i.e. first said that Alex had went home for the day then said Alex does not work there + other lies). At least I had some fun calling them and harrassing them.. I think they must change names for calling every day and it is hard for them to remember who they really are!

If I find out that they have messed with my credit in any shape or form I will be contacting some previous co-workers at the U.S. Secret Service to see if any investigation into 'Credit Card' fraud is on-going to maybe to get one started. I used to work at USSS for 5 years - what a great bunch of people I worked with there.. I'm sure they can point me in the right direction or next step should I decide to take it..