Complaint Review: LHR, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:east wenatchee Washington
LHR, INC.
56 Main St. Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR tried to recover debt that is not mine Hamburg New York

I was left a message that LHR had a file on me that they needed to speak to me about. Not knowing what it was about I called them back.

I was told that they had a debt that I owed for over 2,000.00 that they would like me to cooperate with them on. It was with a company that I don't owe anything, and never have.

They asked me if the last 4 digits of my SSN were the number that they had, and they weren't. Then they asked if I ever let anyone use my name to get credit?

I told them no to both questions, then they told me that they they would take me off of their list.

It seems a little strange to me.....

Will they be able to use the info they have on me for any other scams?

Has anyone else had this problem. I have read a few online.

Diane
east wenatchee, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-INC/Hamburg-New-York-14075/LHR-tried-to-recover-debt-that-is-not-mine-Hamburg-New-York-317423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR, INC.