Complaint Review: LHR Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Youngpeanut62 — Terre Haute Indiana United States of America
LHR Inc.
56 Main Street Hamburg, New York United States of America

LHR Inc. First Savings Credit Card Hamburg , New York

I keep receiving letters for numerous debts from this company.Normally that would not be a problem, but these debts were paid in a previous bankruptcy from 9 years ago. When I call to try to figure out which cards these are, they are real sketchy and evasive and then try to bully me about the debt they say I owe. I told them if they cannot produce the original debt in written form to me then stop calling and writing to me. They haven't. I consider this harrassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Inc/Hamburg-New-York-14075-4905/LHR-Inc-First-Savings-Credit-Card-Hamburg-New-York-866977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Inc.