Complaint Review: LHR Inc

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
LHR Inc
56 Main Street Hamburg, New York U.S.A.

LHR Inc Kimberly Dunn Trying to collect on paid debt Hamburg New York

Kimberly Dunn has called numerous times regarding a car repossession that was paid off thru a legal firm over 5 years ago. They call at least 2 times a day but never leave a message. I was even at the point of giving them a small pymnt per month before I found the information I contacted the legal firm and got proof from them that the account was paid and mailed that information to them. I have asked numerous times for proof from LHR that I owed the money and to a copy of the information from the company that I supposedly owed the money to. Each time I was told that it would take 6 weeks to get the information and they would have me in court beore that so I needed to pay before to keep out of court. I have never received anything from them as proof. I did get a message from Kimberly Dunn today to call regarding this item.. I will call her back but only to be sure they do not take any monies from my acct and to ask again for proof that I owe the money. Thanks for this site, knowing I'm not the only one having problems with these rip offs!

Ms Vic
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Inc/Hamburg-New-York-14075-4905/LHR-Inc-Kimberly-Dunn-Trying-to-collect-on-paid-debt-Hamburg-New-York-329350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Inc