Complaint Review: LHR Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Raymond — South Dartmouth Massachusetts United States of America
LHR Inc
South Dartmouth, Massachusetts United States of America

LHR Inc opened an account in nov 2011 and placed it on my credit report with out my knowledge South Dartmouth, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Collection agency

I recieved a notificatikon from Credit Keeper of a derogatory info on my credit report. I signed into the creditkeepers website to veiw my report and see LHR, Inc inj the amount of $645. I have know idea who this is and how I owe them any money. I believe this is fraud! I do not owe them a dime and would like it remove from my credit report ASAP!

Raymond

South Darmouth, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LHR-Inc/South-Dartmouth-Massachusetts-02748/LHR-Inc-opened-an-account-in-nov-2011-and-placed-it-on-my-credit-report-with-out-my-knowl-847579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LHR Inc

Collection agency

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

They are a collection agency, so no your debt isn't directly with them. You had a debt with someone else and that debt has been sold to them. Have you called them to ask about the debt?

1-888-845-5995 is their phone number. I'm sure they can tell you who they are representing for this debt. Also, if you believe this is in error, you need to dispute this mark on your credit report with all three reporting agencies in addition to contacting the company about the debt.